Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Ultra-low Bath Ratio Energy-Saving Dyeing Machine||Machine Type:||Long Cylinder|
|Design Pressure:||0.44Mpa||Maximum Working Pressure:||0.4Mpa|
|Design Temperature:||140 ℃||Max Working Temperature:||135 ℃|
|Bath Ratio:||As Low As 1:4~5||Warranty:||12 Months|
high temperature high pressure dyeing machine,
polyester dyeing pressure jet machine
Ultra-low Bath Ratio Energy-Saving Dyeing Machine
Under the influence of energy, environmental protection and processing costs, the printing and dyeing industry is facing unprecedented pressure and test. In order to meet people's growing material civilization's demand for textiles while reducing energy consumption and pollution, it is the first issue that must be considered for sustainable development of printing and dyeing. To this end, printing and dyeing enterprises must take the road of technological development and progress, eliminate traditional backward production capacity and equipment, and use advanced technology and equipment with high efficiency and energy saving characteristics.
After a long period of research and demonstration, the company team successfully designed and developed a slide-type storage structure, which greatly reduced the water consumption, greatly reduced the bath ratio, and prevented the fabric from being squeezed and wrinkled. And the operation is convenient and reasonable. The machine is short-flow design, down-traveling pipe type.
I. Main Parameters
* Machine type: long cylinder
* Design pressure: 0.44Mpa
* Maximum working pressure: 0.4Mpa
* Design temperature: 140 ℃
* Max working temperature 135 ℃
* Ramping rate: 20 ℃ ～ 130 ℃ for about 35 minutes (saturated vapor pressure is 0.7Mpa)
* Cooling speed: 130 ℃ ～ 80 ℃ for about 25 minutes (cooling water pressure is 0.3Mpa) Cooling water temperature: 5 ℃ ～ 10 ℃
* Bath ratio: as low as 1: 4 ～ 5
II. Main Features
* Super low bath ratio, bath ratio can be as low as 1: 4 to 1: 5.
* Large capacity, capacity can increase output by 50%.
* Fabrics that are prone to creases can be pre-shaped less once, saving costs.
* Low energy consumption per ton of cloth (saving 50% each of water, electricity, steam and additives on the original basis).
* Flexible water flow, so that the high-end fabrics are least affected by the surface to ensure no lint and no twist of yarn.
* Unique elbow design, can reach dead angle, minimum tension.
* Adapt to a wide variety, from general knitted fabrics to the latest development of elastic fabrics. Very suitable for the special operation requirements of elastic cloth and low tension cloth.
* Easy to operate and maintain.
Contact Person: Mr. Huang